According to our children our school lunches are: 'The best in the universe' 'super-duper awesome' 'PERFECT' 'keep you full' 'lots of choice' 'Tracey knows us all really well, she is kind and helpful, she goes above and beyond for everyone in school.'
Children may have a school lunch, bring sandwiches or go home at lunch-time. The cost of a school meal is £2.70 per day, £13.50 per week.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 receive a free school meal through the Government Universal Infant Free School Meals programme.
Payment for meals is through Arbor Parent App.
North Yorkshire School Meals
Our school meals follow a healthy-eating policy.
Our meals are produced freshly every day in a school kitchen from only:
- fresh meat and poultry sourced from the region;
- fruit and vegetables sourced regionally where possible using local suppliers;
- products free from additives associated with health problems in young children;
- fats free from hydrogenated oils; with
- menus that are nutritionally balanced
Click here for more information